Once it runs out of the battery, it will take about 5 hours to fully charge. It has long life battery so it could work for 4-5 hours once full charging.
No, it does not. This microphone is of great quality.
Yes, this is. This can be paired to any Bluetooth device like iPhone, iPad, Android phone, tablet, PC ect.
Yes. This universally connects by bluetooth to Android and iOS devices.
You can hook up with an provided auxiliary cable and still have the range.
No. Power adapter is not included in the package but the charging cable is included. Please use your phone charging adapter connecting the unit with USB cable.
The default product warranty period is 24 months starting from the date of purchase, during which you are eligible for a replacement. Any replacement needs to be confirmed with the NeWisdom Customer Service. Customers must pay the shipping fees for returning the item to NeWisdom after-sales center beyond 30 days. Within 30 days, customer can return to amazon warehouse without any reason.
Yes. You can also use a TF card filled with some tunes to play as you sing along,it supports max 32G.
Short press (about 1 second) the power button to change the lighting mode.
Yes,it is.So you do not have to constantly replace and waste money on batteries.
About 3 meters.
You can downloaded any Karaoke app or music app like Youtube, Spotify, Pandora, Google Play Music to use it with, playing music through the microphone and then sing along. You can hear your voice and the music through the speaker on the wireless microphone.
Of course you can. You can choose not pair it with any devices, just your own voice.
You can use anywhere you like, such as family karaoke, birthday party , picnic, even meeting and so on.
I would refer you to your phone manufacturer as this item has nothing to do with wifi as far as I know. This is for wireless charging and the NFC function when you touch two phones together.
We are sorry to know you get some problem with wireless charging.
In fact,the problem may be caused by your wireless charger .Since the qi sticker chip on the back cover is just a receiver.
hanks for contacting us the first time when met the problem.
The problem mainly cause by the un-steady contact of wireless charging pins.
Please put a tape under wireless charging pins. Attached photos are for your reference.
If still don’t work, please send a photo after the chip installed with your wireless charger.
We will apply for a replacement for you.
BTW ,does the NFC works?
The problem may be caused by 2 reasons if your G4 is not H810, H812 PMA Standard.
1) The unsteady contact of wireless charging pin. You’d better put a small tape under wireless charging pins and try some move around of the contacts according to our installation guide.
2) The un-compatible of wireless charger.
As for LG G4/G3, the wireless charging frequency is special. Generally speaking, the normal single coil wireless charger can not meet the requirement. Therefore, we advice you to use the LG original wireless charger or NeWisdom three coil wireless charger. Only these two types wireless charger fit the G3/G4 frequency perfectly.
If still can not solve the problem, please send a photo of your installation and qi wireless charger.
We will provide further solution until your problem is solved.
Actually, what you think is just the appearance. In fact, NeWisdom have combined “ultra thin” and “upgraded” into “upgraded 2.0”, which is more steady, less hot and thinner.
As long as it's not the at&t model it will work great. In fact, it’s not support AT&T, Rogers, Bell and Telus, because they are not Qi standard.
1. To press it a bit hard.
2. After step 1, if the problem still going on, remove the surface sticker covered on the chip. Then try it again. Most our buyers have solved the problem by this way.
3. If it still don't work, just ask for a replacement with your proof (photos or video).
1. Does your phone support wireless charging? (Eg. Galaxy s6,s6 edge,s6 edge+ comes with built-in wireless charging module, so it can be charged directly by putting on the wireless charger, however for iphone 6/6plus,you need to add a wireless charging case or receiver to make it qi-enabled, then it can be charged on wireless charger. For LG G3/G4 ,you need to add a g4 qi sticker to make the wireless charging work )
2. You’d better try some move around of the contacts according to our installation guide.
3. As for LG G4, it’s with intelligent temperature control system. If the temperature is higher than its safety point, the power will interrupt. After cooling, it continue to charge.
4. As for LG G4/G3, the wireless charging frequency is special. Generally, the normal single coil wireless charger cannot meet the requirement. Therefore, we advise you to use the LG original wireless charger or NeWisdom wireless charger. Only these two types wireless charger fit the G3/G4 frequency perfectly.
5. Your phone case must be thinner than 4 mm. We do not suggest use otter-box while wireless charging.
You can but I would recommend it not have any metal on it or in it (eg. some have kickstands on the backs that have metal in them). Because wireless charging is induction it will cause the metal to heat up and could cause serious issues (like melting, fire, and on and on). I personally don't leave the hard plastic portion of my case, which has the metal-containing kickstand, on my phone while it charges and just leave the silicone bumper - and it works fine with my phone (I have a Lumia 950xl). Furthermore it can charge through a phone case as long as this one is not thinner than 4 mm. Hope this helps.
It actually doesn't wear off but it loses its stickiness as it gets covered with dust particles from the back of the phone. All of the stands do the same thing but they are easily cleaned with a bit of soapy water on a cloth and then wiped off with with a damp cloth. It's best not to use paper towel as it also leaves bits of stuff on the surface. Also make sure the water don't get in to the charger.
1. In fact, it’s cost-effective. NeWisdom wireless charger has 3 coil so you don't need to position the phone at an exact point to make it charge. What you need to do is just put your phone
on the charger. Generally, on the market, the wireless chargers have only one
2. As for LG G4/G3, the wireless charging frequency is special. Generally, the normal single coil wireless charger can not meet the requirement. Therefore, we advise you to use the LG original wireless charger or NeWisdom three coil wireless charger. Only these two types wireless charger fit the G3/G4 frequency perfectly.
2. Also, within one month after delivery, if there is any problem on the charger we can refund or send you a new one.
I have a Samsung galaxy S7 edge and according to Samsung yes it is. Even though I wouldn't leave it on the charger for more than 24 hours
No, you will not, as the Qi tag is built into the phone.
I have been using it with a 6 plus for several months. Works fine with a decent charging case.
Does your phone support wireless charging? (Eg. Galaxy s6,s6 edge,s6 edge+ comes with built-in wireless charging module, so it can be charged directly by putting on the wireless charger, however for iphone 6/6 plus,you need to add a wireless charging case or receiver to make it qi-enabled, then it can be charged on wireless charger. For LG G3/G4 ,you need to add a g4 qi sticker to make the wireless charging active )
2. And what's your phone model? (Eg: LG G3 D852/D850;
LG G4 H810/H812 are compatible with POWER-MAT wireless charger, as they are PMA
standard rather then Qi.)
3. Please use power adapter 5V, 1.5A-2.1A (the charger is high-efficiency, so it needs large enough power to work perfectly.), and use the original cable included in the box.
My S6 works fine with this wireless charger, bare, or with its slim Tech21 case. I have not tried a larger case.
Yes, it works well with Lumia 950XL 950/note 5/LG G4/LG V10 and All Qi-enabled Cell Phone.
Yes that is what it means, sorry for the confusion. It does come with a standard USB cord but you have to plug it into a charger or PC (this last one won't be that effective in the charging process). You can use it with power adapter that came with your phone or any other power adapter. The price would be higher if it came with a power adapter while you may already got a power adapter.
I think it does help. Not as grippy as rubber, but I like
that so then it doesn't get stuck in my pockets.
For the detail,please view the video below.
NeWisdom real wood case VS wood grain case video review:
If you still have questions, please leave words below